Prathiksha Naidu is a friend, a mother, a life coach and a yogi.With nearly two decades of studying the art of yoga, mind and heart through a variety of practices, Prathiksha Naidu has developed a teaching style that aims to make your yoga practice more meditative.
Sensing your body, respectfully exploring your boundaries, lovingly challenging your mind, releasing deeper held tension and integrating philosophy into the physical yoga practice. Her classes are a mix of flow and alignment and they are mostly dynamic and energising in nature.
- 2002 Prathiksha qualified as a Hatha Yoga Instructor from Swami Vivekananda Yogic Science University in Bangalore.
- 2007-2008 she owned and managed “Contours Express Ladies Only Gym”
- 2009-2010 Prathiksha managed the “Fitness First Group Gyms”
- 2011 she got certified at The Hot Yoga Academy in Koh Samai Thailand
- 2011 Prathiksha opend HOT YOGA DURBAN
- 2018 Prathiksha became a qualified NLP life Coach.